Rider Code of Conduct
Bicycle racing is a team sport. A team embraces the concept of training, riding, and racing together in a safe manner. As a team member, one must understand that they are representing a number of paying sponsors who expect the highest level of conduct.
- All riders must agree to the following in order to be a club member:
- No unsportsmanlike conduct between club members, other riders, pedestrians, or motor vehicle operators.
- No reckless riding that could endanger other club members or riders during training or racing.
- Obey all traffic laws.
- Do not leave a fellow club member who is either injured or has mechanical problems with their bicycle.
- Respect other people's property or persons during training or racing events.
- Abide by all USA Cycling rules and regulations during racing events.
- Do not litter while riding on public or private roadways.
- Agree to and abide by the USADA Athlete Pledge for Clean Sport and Fair Competition.
The Board of Directors has the right to revoke one's membership for any violation of the Rider Code of Conduct